- 10:00 am to 12:30pm at the Floyd Farmers Market
- We will be set up at the Farmers Market Extension at the Village Green, right behind the Farmers Market Pavilion. There is easy parking at the Village Green.
This time: Special collection of wine corks for a school art project and any unused or recycled gift wrap materials you can spare for our sustainable gift wrapping event on Dec 18.
- We are collecting #5 Plastic eg yogurt pots
- Plastic Film eg single use shopping and produce bags, ziplocs, case overwraps
- Printer ink cartridges
- Razors, blades and packaging- all brands
- Burt’s Bees- all packaging
- Tom’s of Maine- all packaging
- IMPORTANT: EVERYTHING MUST BE CLEAN AND DRY