With the reopening of the Farmers Market we will be offering a monthly recycling event.
Here’s a list of the items we will be collecting for recycling this month:
- #5 Plastic (for example yogurt pots)
- Medicine Bottles with Caps (labels removed)
- Plastic Film (for example single use shopping and produce bags, ziplocks (not freezer bags), case overwraps, plastic shipping bags such as ones used by Amazon, bubble wrap and more.) See guidelines here.
- Printer ink cartridges
- Household batteries
- All brands of razors, blades and packaging
- All packaging from Burt’s Bees, Tom’s of Maine, & Weleda
- Electronic waste(see guidelines here)
- Sneakers in wearable condition
- Used writing implements
- Used Books
- Mason type jars with or without lid
It is really important that you make sure all items are clean and dry. We will be storing them until we have sufficient to ship.
See below for more information on Plastic Film